Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Thursday, February 11, 2021


 "One man and his dogs....."  

I passed this country man on a lovely fine day in Kerry, and what a rewarding experience it was for me. I saw a man who seemed to be very contented and happy as he strolled in the sunshine with his pals. As a dog lover myself, i felt that despite all the unimportant things that had been filling my mind to bursting point, that all was well in this world, if i could just focus on what was, and what was not, important in my life. He had the sunshine, he had the wonderful fresh Irish air, he had his happy dogs pulling him along to God only knows where they thought they were going, and he had a smile for a stranger, that stranger being me. 

In recent times, i need to get back to focusing more on what is, and what is not, important in my life. Right now, i have my health, i am grateful that my family are also all well, and making the best of this situation, i have a comfortable home, and i have enough of all that i really need. My chauffeurdrive business is on hold, but just on hold, and i am not spending any time on speculating how long things are going to be this way, but i am ready to spring into action whenever that happens. I have the love of my family, and my dear friends, many of whom are past clients, and many more are friends i have yet to meet. I have tours that we had to put on hold from last year, and i am sure that these future clients are just as impatient as i am as we all wait and pray for a resolution to this sad, and completely unexpected pandemic. I have no doubt that things will change, and we will be returned to a new normal, and that that is something that will in many ways make our world a better place. As they say, Let go, Let God.

I have been very neglectful of my Blog, but i am once again going to promise that i will try to post more often  than i have been posting.

If anybody out there wants to pick my brains about anything at all, please feel free to comment here, or to send me an e-mail. I would love to hear from you.

In the meantime, please stay safe and stay well.


Your Irish guide and friend

Dave Hogan

The wonders and beauty of Ireland have not gone away yet, and neither have i, thank God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.