Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, July 25, 2022

Missing in action but all is well.

Fungi, the bronze memorial to the never to be forgotten Dolphin who had entertained millions of tourists for many years before just mysteriously disappearing  out of the blue a short few months ago.  He will be sadly missed by one and all.
I have been missing through no fault oif my own for a long time now due to serious problems with my broadband which remains unsolved. Please bear with me.My touring has continued however and if you need me please contact me soon as i am running out of free dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.