Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

One of my favourite locations
Ladies View in Killarney.
Overlooking the lakes of Killarney where Queen Victoria stood and proclaimed this to be the most beautiful view in the Kingdom.

If you want to tour with the best then contact me on my website. 
www.chauffeurdriveholidays.com


My lovely Golden Retriever meeting up with his pal close to our home.
 
My pet pony Taffy

 


One of my groups posing in front of St Nicholas' Cathedral in the heart of Galway City. Christopher Columbus attended mass here before setting sail on the final leg of their voyage to the new world.

Exiting one of the ancient stone huts on the Dingle peninsula.

You can see and learn more on my new website www.chauffeurdriveholidays.com

Time to start planning for your Irish trip now before all our dates are gone. 
You can use the contact form on the website or writ to me on Gmail at  Dovechauffeurdrive@gmail.com.
you can also call me on whatsapp 
011-353-87-2570933





No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.