Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Irish Tour with Chauffeur/Car and Driver

Wild flowers at the Cliffs of Moher
A simple sign....keep away from the edge.
A freshly cut bog with the peat left to dry before being saved for the Winter's fuel.

Well, today i finally left my latest party, Sheila and Jess, back to Dublin after, what i hope, was a special and memorable visit to Ireland. I know that i certainly enjoyed my time with them, and we did visit many beautiful places in a relatively short time. There is so much to see here and it can never be accomplished in a single visit, and indeed i have many places left to see myself, and i have been on the go for some time now. The true beauty of Ireland can be found when you wander off the beaten track and i have found many magical places by taking a wrong turn. I always say that i am never lost here, it is just that sometimes i do not know where i am. When i am asked that question, "Which is your favourite part of Ireland?" I am never really able to answer that. Sometimes i ask my clients that same question at the end of a tour and i find that they find it impossible to answer also. When you come here yourself you will know what i mean.
Give me a call if you need me.

Dave

P.S. Thanks for everything Sheila and Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.