Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Friday, March 16, 2012

Chauffeurdrive/own car and driver vacations in Ireland

A last get together with my Adams family in their Dublin hotel after we arrived there today. Yes....that is me in the middle.

Waving goodbye to me as i took this final photo of a family i now list among my very special friends. I can only say that if the rest of my tours this year are half as pleasant, and as much fun as this tour was, then i will have a year to look forward to.

Just a look at what the weather was like today in Adare as we made our way from Killarney to Dublin this morning. This photo was taken out through the window of my van. In the background is the Fitzgerald castle and the river in Adare as we drove over the bridge. It was not our best day by any means, but apart from yesterday, and that was not a bad one, the rest of the holiday was really nice.

This tour was special and i did not find it easy to leave my friends behind in Dublin as i departed for home this afternoon. I had a long drive ahead of me, as i had to make my way home once again to Kinvara, but i did have time alone for a few hours to look back over the past week and reflect on the nice time i had with the Adams family. They never gave me even the slightest problem and it was easy to see that they were having a great time. The four junior members of the group, Christian, Erin, Jayci and Lauren, were never a problem for me, and i loved their company, and the adults, Bill and Sue (Liam and Siobhan) and John and Donna, were likewise.

To the Adams i would like to say:

Tomorrow, as you leave for home once again, i want to thank you all sincerely for being so nice, and such great company, and rest assured that if you ever want to come back to Ireland, then it would be my privilege to get another chance to show you more of this lovely country.

Thank you all, thank you, thank you.

Your friend in Ireland

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.