Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Searching for Chauffeur/Car and Driver for Irish vacation


I have been absent once again so i have to apologise for my lack of Blogging over the last few says. I took this photo of the main street in Killarney during the week. We had some wild and very wet weather over the last few days but it is gradually easing off and we look set to see a rise in temperatures early next week. Killarney was busy and my hotel, the Killarney Plaza, were hosts to a very large choir of German policemen who will be singing in the Cathedral there on this coming Sunday. I would love to have been able to attend that performance, but unfortunately i cannot. There were also quiet a few tourists from the USA there on tour. 


Judging by what i am hearing from the hotels, and indeed from the many enquiries i am getting myself, this looks like being a busy season. Give me a call if you need me.

1 comment:

  1. This is nice picture . visitor can image about weather in Killarney .what a chill place . so cool .now i understand what is the reason increase in tourist at Ireland. you should also book your hotel as soon as possible.


    Family Break Ireland

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.