Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chauffeur Driven Vacations in the West of Ireland



Today i started my tour with Carol and Sylvia, all the way from North Carolina. It was a very early start as their flight came in to Shannon at 5:30 a.m. Needless to say they were very tired but it was easy to see that they were still delighted to be here. We made our way to Kinsale, where we will be tonight, and they very sensibly decided to rest for awhile before going in to Kinsale to take in the sights. This we did later as you can see from these photos. I took this top photo on the hillside overlooking the harbour (not the best view but one that shows you the kind of countryside that you have around Kinsale.)
The weather today started out very wet but we were blessed with a lovely dry spell later, as you can see from our photos. The ladies were great fun and we made a really good start to our tour. 


Sylvia,on the left, and Carol, outside Charles Fort overlooking and protecting the harbour.

Sylvia with her chauffeur (yes that is me) at the fort.

Carol, obviously delighted that she found someone to navigate these Irish roads.

A view of the harbour looking out to sea. You can make out Charles Fort on the first little headland on the left, and John's Fort, just to the left of Sylvia's right shoulder.

The historic Desmond Castle in Kinsale


2 comments:

  1. Didn't take them long to figure out what a treasure you are, David !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron. I would have to say that they bring out the best in me. They are great company and fun to be with. When people are enjoying themselves it makes me feel that i am doing my job as i would want to do it. I think you know without me telling you just how much i enjoyed my time with your party. My love to all.

      Delete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.