Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Traveling to Ireland for vacation


There has been nothing but bad news coming out of Ireland, with regard to the weather, this Summer but for any of you who may be coming in the near future, this photo,which i took in my garden this morning, should be reassuring. We have had more than our fair share of rain lately but it has not been cold at all. Cool would be a good word for our recent days and i know that there are millions of people in the USA right now who would envy us, and who would dearly love to settle for what we have right now. All of my recent customers have been delighted to be here and many have just loved to take a stroll in the rain. Once again you would have to say that what we have and complain about, others would give the shirts off their backs to have. That is life, is it not?


My shadow really does look well. I took this photo just a short while ago, just to show you what a wonderful gardener i am.
I love flowering shrubs, no digging weeds, very little maintainance. Today i am fortunate that i can spend time in my garden, well, cutting the lawn anyway. I have a very busy period ahead right now, starting from next week again right through to the end of September, but i will always do what i can for anyone who may have an enquiry.

Chauffeur driven vacations in Ireland are the way to go, if you want to sit back and relax and enjoy your holiday. There are those who think, "I can do that myself, why do i need a driver?" Well, i drive these roads all of the time, and i cannot afford to admire the scenery as safely as my clients can, and my clients appreciate that. People get stressed out when they are not confident in their driver and, eventhough chauffeur driven vacations may cost more, they can be cheaper than driving yourself if you have an accident......and mark my words, that happens quiet a lot. Even without an accident chauffeurdriven vacations, as opposed to doing it yourself, are great value. If everybody arriving in Ireland had to undergo a driving test on Irish roads before they were granted their self drive car, the vast majority would fail the test. I myself am a professional driver and i found it extremely difficult to drive in the USA. Switching from one side of the road to the other, switching from one side of the car to the other, that takes getting used to. If you can afford a driver, get a driver. It does not have to be me, but i would be delighted to accommodate you, it will certainly make your holiday a lot more enjoyable, and safer. With me you have more than a driver. You have someone who was born and reared here, who knows the country, its history past and present, its politics, its religious past and present, its language and its culture and customs, its music. Where are you going to get that it if you drive yourself. For many it is a once off visit. Make it special.

If you want me, just message me.

dovechauffeurdrive@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Holidays is the free time when you can go to the various places to enjoy the holidays and to spend time with your family.

    Samui Luxury Villas

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.