Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Friday, May 10, 2013

Chauffeurdriven Vacation Summer 2013

Today i parted company with my Texan ladies as they prepared to fly back home to the USA after what was for me a really memorable tour. I know that they also had a great time and it was a sad parting. There was never a bad moment in the whole tour and they always maintained the same fun attitude. Our weather was a mixed bag but the mood was always upbeat and there was always plenty to do. I know that their Irish experience will live long in their memories.
It was a memorable time for me also as my granddaughter was awaiting the arrival of her baby. She timed it perfectly as the baby was born in the early hours today, a little girl who is to be named Aoibhe, an Irish name pronounced "Eva".

I promised the ladies that i would post her picture today and here she is, and what a lovely little baby she is. What a pity that my ladies did not get a chance to see her. I am adopting them all as Aoibhe's American Aunties anyway as i feel that they were all very much a part of this event over the last few days.
I hope that she has as many great pals when she grows up as my Texan group of ladies have.

One of my favourite pictures from this lovely tour.
From the left: Tea, Kathleen, Johnna, Robin, Karen and Marcie.

I just want to extend my thanks to you ladies for allowing me the pleasure of chauffeuring you on this Irish adventure. 
You were a very special group and we did have a lot of laughs. 
You will always be welcome back, if the call of the Emerald Isle gets to you again.
Thanks girls. You were a class act.

Now i have a little break before i start my next tour with two couples from Mass. next week. Looking forward to meeting Claire and friends. See you soon.





2 comments:

  1. Ηey there, І think yοuг site might be haѵing brοwseг compatibility iѕsues.
    When I look at yοur websitе in Firefox, it lοоκs fine but whеn
    openіng іn Internet Eхplorer, it has
    sοme οverlaрping. I juѕt wаnted
    to giѵe you a quicκ heаds up!
    Otheг then that, ѕuρеrb blog!


    My hοmepage - http://www.hotel-discount.com/france-travel-guide/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tip off. I will have it checked out.

      Dave

      Delete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.