Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chauffeurdriven vacation with private driver/guide

This morning i collected the ladies in Doonbeg. I took this picture down by the river before we left for Kinvara, where the ladies will be staying tonight.
The boat that they are leaning against is the famous Curach which was used by the fishermen all along the West Coast of Ireland. They are an extremely light boat and their design enables them to ride the rough seas. With expert handling they are an ideal boat for the wild Atlantic conditions. 


Here we have the ladies outside Comerfords Bar in Doonbeg. Kathleen is, of course, a Comerford herself, and was proud to bring all her Texan pals to visit her country cousins here in Doonbeg. The birthday celebrations here in Doonbeg last evening went on into the early hours and a great night was had by all. They even had a cake for Kathleen, and there were loads of surprise presents also.


On reaching Kinvara, everybody was hungry again, and we were joined by my wife Sue in the Merriman Hotel in the centre of the town.
From left: Sue, Johnna, Tea, Karen, Kathy, Robin and Marcie. The food here was really good and also very reasonable. 
Tonight, once again, the ladies are going to enjoy some music in the local pubs in Kinvara. The town is really busy as this weekend the annual Cuckoo Festival is on and the place is buzzing with activity. The Cuckoo Festival celebrates the arrival of the Cuckoo signalling that Summer is here at last.
I myself am off to bed as too many late nights make me Cuckoo also.
Tomorrow we head for Killarney. What a great tour this one is.

I must say that the ladies really appreciate all of the messages they have received from back home and they send their love to all. They do miss y'all and sincerely wish that you were here to share in the fun. I would like to add that they have a very special message for Karen Lancaster, their extra special Momma. Be careful Momma.
  



2 comments:

  1. Good info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've bookmarked it for later!

    Here is my weblog; Replica Rolex Watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I
    find this topic to be actually one thing which I feel I might by no means understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely extensive for me. I am taking a
    look ahead for your next publish, I'll try to get the cling of it!

    My blog Replica Rolex Watches

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.