Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dovechauffeurdrive new website

My Lexus 450Hybrid, a really nice comfortable touring car, just one of my range of vehicles.

Touring in a car like this you are going to have a lot more comfort than in your average rental vehicle, and of course you will not have to do the driving yourself either. I do have larger vehicles available also for bigger groups.

My new website is now up and running so have a look there for more information on my services.

The link to the website is here on this Blog.

Now would be a great time to start planning for that 2015 vacation in Ireland. I have the time to talk to you and to work with you on that Holiday of  lifetime. Every year i have people coming to me who have left it to the last minute to look for my services and who end up disappointed when they find out that i have already been booked for that very period. When you enquire early, then i will always hold that period for you, eventhough you have not committed, and if somebody else enquires about the same period, i give the one who enquired first the first option on taking it. You do not have to be the one who ends up disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.