Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year to all my wonderful family and friends.






Happy New Year everybody.

Another year coming to an end, and a New Year on the way in. What can i say. Like most years, there were the ups and the downs, but we survived the downs and enjoyed the ups. Business wise, it was a good year, and i have added many new friends to my growing list of fellow travelers. Thank you all for coming to me and sharing those days with me. I often feel that in my job i really just have to bring my customers to all those wonderful places in Ireland which i love so dearly myself. Ireland does the rest for me, and never lets me down. How could you not love Connemara, the Burren of County Clare, the Cliffs of Moher, the wonders of the Kingdom of Kerry with the famous Ring of Kerry, the Dingle peninsula and the Beara peninsula. The offshore islands, Aran, Achill, and many more, delight many tourists, and a visit to any of those is like taking a trip back in time.




Donegal in the far north with its mountain ranges and fantastic coastline is also very popular and of course spending time in the major cities of Dublin Cork Limerick and Galway is something you have to include.
I could go on and on.

Make no doubt about it, Ireland is special, and has a magic about it that is impossible to describe. I always ask my clients if Ireland was as they expected it to be, and they always tell me that it was far more than that. Even people with no Irish ancestry seem to be taken by the magic of Ireland, and i always put that down to the fact that it was here that the Garden of Eden really was, and therefore they too have come home. Maybe the Leprechauns have a little to do with it as well.

Seriously though, i think that it also has a lot to do with the Irish people and their humour and welcoming nature. Visitors feel comfortably at home here, they feel that warmth and that honest Irish welcome. It is genuine, and the Irish like nothing better than to have a chat with a stranger over a pint of Guinness.

You have to be here to experience it, to feel it for yourself, to journey through a land that has known so much hardship and pain.
We are survivors, and the Ireland that we live in today is the land that emerged from all of that pain and suffering, to rise up to become a home for our present generation, and a place where all are welcome.

Come and see it for yourselves. If you need me just send me an e-mail, and we can take it from there.

I wish you all the happiest of years ahead, and the best of health to enjoy those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.