Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, September 28, 2015

Personal chauffeurdriven tours in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive,



Our final get-together in Jim Edwards pub in Kinsale.

What a lovely time i had with my new friends from San Diego, and what a nice way to celebrate our final night together with a special meal in this great pub/restaurant. Many of my Blog followers will have dined here during their tour with me, and i am sure that they will have happy memories of this place.
We parted company in Dublin on Saturday, and i was sad to have to say goodbye, but that is never easy for me. I have made many new friends down through the years in this business, and have had many sad partings. The positive side of this is that many people do come back again, and i hope that that applies to my latest group of, Gary, Paula, Stan and Donna.
Thans you all sincerely for the lovely time you allowed me to share with you. 

God Speed, and please stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.