Sunday, June 19, 2016
The Cliffs of Moher and the Burren on chauffeurdriven tour /vacation with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
Tomorrow we move on to the south, and the town of Killarney and lets hope that the weather is a little better. The forecast appears to suggest that, so we are keeping our fingers crossed.
If you need to contact me just send me a message and i will do the rest.