This is the time of the year when i begin to get many enquiries from prospective customers from the USA, and i can only handle so much. If you are serious about coming, then now is the time to make that enquiry. As long as i know that you are serious, i can hold dates until you make that final decision. I work only on a "First come, first served"basis, so i would advise one and all to start planning now.
All you have to do is write to me and we can take it from there. It costs nothing to make that enquiry, but it may cost a lot if you leave it too late.