Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, March 6, 2017

St Patrick's day in Ireland with Dovechauffeurdrive and Dave Hogan

 Spring has arrived, but the weather does not seem to know that yet. I myself live in a quiet rural area outside Galway City, and all of my close neighbours are farmers. This Momma sheep is resident in the field next to my house, and she was making it very clear to me, when i was taking this photo, that i was to remain on my own side of the wall. Her three tiny lambs were sheltering from a cold breeze. I love where i live, and feel fortunate to be surrounded by nature. I am close to the shores of Galway Bay, and the Burren of County Clare, and the famous Cliffs of Moher. I am blessed.
 I pictured this farmer, strolling on a country road, with his two Irish red setters. What a lovely picture. There are people who still live that simple peaceful life. Have we lost all of that?
This island can be clearly seen from Slea Head at the tip of the Dingle peninsula, and is known as "The Sleeping Giant". Easy to see why.

St Patrick's day is nearly upon us, and that signals the begining of another tourist season. We will have our influx of visitors, from the USA mainly, who love to be here on our special day. Most of them will have Irish ancestry, and love to flaunt it openly here where everybody celebrates happily with them.
My touring season looks like being a very busy one, so if you want to make an enquiry, then now is the time to do it. I would love to hear from you. If you want to send me a phone number, then i can call you, and maybe help you with your plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.