Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tour of west and south west of Ireland ends at Shannon airport

This morning i collected my party in Bunratty, and we made our way to Shannon airport, from  where they were to catch their flight home, after what had been a great ten day tour, and one i thoroughly enjoyed myself. I was sad to have to say goodbye, as they were a really nice group to spend time with, and such great fun.
 Here i am including a few of my favourite pictures from their tour. This one above one showing my group standing in front of the Bunratty Castle, where they enjoyed their banquet last evening.
 Our night celebrating Donna's birthday in the Caragh restaurant in Killarney.
 One of the highlights of their visit to dingle was their visit to this quilt shop near Inch.
Standing together on the Salmon Weir bridge in Galway, with the beautiful Galway Cathedral in the background.
 A nice "All tyogether" photo at Inch on the Dingle peninsula.
Jodi and Rita with their pet lamb, also on the Dingle peninsula.
 Mary, Renee, and Donna in the museum in Knock.
 All the ladies together, inside the Basilica in Knock.
From the left, Caryn, Judy, Renee, Caroline, Donna, Mary, Jodi, and Rita.

I am now nearing the end of what has been a long and extremely busy season, and i can only say that it has been a real pleasure to have spent this touring year with so many really lovely people, and i would like to thank them, one and all, for coming my way, and allowing me the pleasure of showing them some of my beautiful country.

My ladies are now well on their way home as i write, and i wish them a safe journey and extend my thanks to them for choosing my service for their visit to Ireland. It was indeed a real pleasure, and thank you all sincerely for your kindness, gratitude and generosity. You will always be welcome back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.