Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Chauffeurdriven service in Ireland West and South West

A Christmas message to all of my dear friends in the USA.

This year i have sent very few Christmas cards, as i decided to make donations to some of my favourite charities instead, and hope that you understand. Postage charges, and other charges involved in the sending of cards, have risen so much in recent times, that when you consider the amount of charities suffering from a lack of funding at this time, it seemed like a much more sensible thing to do, bearing in mind the amount of cards i have traditionally sent. I did send a lot of e-cards, and maybe you got one of them. There was actually a bit of a hiccup with that also, as some people received a multiple of them accidentally. Sorry about that, if you were one of those people.

This past year has been a record year for Dovechauffeurdrive, and myself, and i am finishing this season off with many new and wonderful friends. You have all been so wonderful, and i thank you sincerely for that. If you really did enjoy your time with me, a mention of your vacation with me on Trip Advisor would be much appreciated. Also, if you have any friends planning on coming to Ireland, please tell them, that, if they do contact me, and mention your name, i will be only delighted to look after them.

The lovely picture of this wonderful quilt, which you see at the top of the page, is one of a magnificent patchwork quilt i received as a gift from two lovely ladies, Renee and Caryn, from Minnesota. who made this quilt for me.These ladies were part of a group of eight ladies from that area who toured with me, and i just had to show my appreciation for their kindness. Thank you so much. I am showing it off in my sitting room for the Christmas, after that it goes on my bed. I have many happy memories of some very special people from Minnesota. You will know who you are, i hope. I miss you.

Christmas is a very special time, and i hope that all of you have a wonderful time and a very special vacation.
Let us all hope and pray that the New Year ahead will be a better one for our world at large.

Happy Christmas to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.