Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, March 26, 2018

Chauffeurdriven vacations on Wild Atlantic Way with Dovechauffeurdrive and Dave Hogan.

 Welcome back to my Blog. Is this Dovechauffeurdrive's latest vehicle? Well not exactly, but if you do end up in Killarney with me anytime, i can arrange a ride on this jaunting car for you. It is a lovely way to take in the local sights in Killarney if you get a nice day like this, as i did this weekend. I spent a couple of nights there enjoying the gorgeous weather and the local hospitality. I love Killarney and use it very often as a base for many of my tours.
Just a shot i took in the Killarney National Park with the deer grazing happily in the fields. There are so many wonderful walks to enjoy while in this area, along with all of the other magical sights surrounding Killarney.
I spent some time alone just strolling through the park. Here you can see some young cattle, just sizing me up, and wondering if i have anything nice for them. Sorry guys, just out for a walk.

I love rural Ireland, and eventhough most of our customers include time in Dublin city, or other places they may wish to see, they allow us to put together a program so that they see the real Ireland, and Ireland never disappoints.
Our tours differ according to our clients needs, but our customers see the value of availing of our experience .Together we can prepare a plan for them which covers their needs, along with our special treats.
 If you are thinking about coming to Ireland this year, just send me a message and we can take it from there.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Dave Hogan


No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.