Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Crowley tour of Wild Atlantic Way comes to an end.

All good things come to an end, and so it was today as my lovely happy Crowley's departed from Dublin airport for home today. This was a very special tour, and one that i know we all enjoyed equally. They came to have a great time and that was what they had. I always believe that when people come with that in mind, that that is how it works out.
I could not say enough about this hard working young couple who deserved nothing less than a really fine experience in the land where they both have ancestral connections.
Just a couple of final pictures of Kevin and Loren, standing by the harbour in Kinvara with Dun Guaire Castle in the distance behind them.
Another lovely picture, showing a close up view of this ancient castle. I always say that the sun always shines on the righteous, and so it was for this special couple this past week.
Thank you so much Loren and Kevin for allowing me the pleasure of being in your company during the past week. It takes lovely people like yourselves, and indeed many other wonderful new friends who have traveled with me down through the years, to keep me going in what is a difficult, but most rewarding, business.  I know that many people who follow my Blog have happy memories of the places we spent time in together over the past few days and i am sure that they also enjoyed traveling with you on this journey.
I wish you a long and happy life, one that i know you will both enjoy together.
God Bless you both, and lets stay in touch.
Your Irish friend always
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.