Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas, and Christmas cards.

Celebrating Christmas early on a funfair ride.
I believe that Christmas brings out the best in most people, and i do enjoy the atmosphere it generates. Shopping goes crazy, and there is a lot more life in the pubs and restaurants as the holiday season gets under way.
This year i have decided against sending Christmas cards, and instead i am donating the cost of that to a couple of my favourite charities, The Children's Hospital in Crumlin in Dublin, and The Barretstown Castle, a special camp for children with cancer. Both of these places are really special, and i am sure you will understand when you do not receive a card from me this year.
You have all been so special to me, and your support over the years has been instrumental in helping me to build the business i have today.
Traveling with you through some of Ireland's most beautiful places has always been a pleasure for me, and seeing my customers enjoying this experience is what gives me the greatest satisfaction from what most times does not seem like a job at all.
Thank you all for being my friends, and please continue to send your families, and your pals, my way, i will do my best always to look after them.
God bless you all at Christmas, and may the New Year be kind and generous to all of you, and your loved ones.
Your pals in Ireland
Dave and Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.