Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Saturday, February 13, 2021

 

My favourite bedspread, thank you ladies.

Yes, this is a picture of my beautiful, and very special quilt, which was made, and sent to me, by my lovely group of ladies from the USA, after they had toured with me in 2017 What a wonderful gift, and how thoughtful of them to do this for me. I hope that they know that i had enjoyed my tour with them just as much as they enjoyed touring with me. Thank you, Renee, Caryn, Mary, Rita, Donna, Caroline, Jodi and Judy. Your quilt, and the memories you have left for me to enjoy, are happy and fresh and warm in my mind, and in my bed.😄😄😄 I hope that you are all well and happy, and staying safe during this very dangerous  period. I am determined to remain in this business because of people like you. What a wonderful example of what true Americans are really like, despite a lot of bad publicity in recent times. I have toured with so many people from the USA over the years, and have made so many new and wonderful friends over there, so i know that all will be well in the long term. There is good in all of us, and that is what we have to look for. United we stand, divided we fall. I love you all.

My prayers are with you all, and i have no doubt that good will always prevail. They say that the family who pray together, stay together. Maybe that applies to the nation that pray together, stay together also, no matter who they pray to. Having met you, and experienced how wonderful you are, keeps me going. That is the main reason  i  want to carry on with my chauffeurdrive business, and why i find it so hard to be inactive in recent times. Patience is now the key, and please God we will all be back in action in the not too distant future. I remain here for you, one and all, and how lovely it would be to be able to see you in the not too distant future. God is good.

We are in lockdown still here, and will be for another few weeks, but we are begining to make progress as the death rate, and the newly infected daily figures, are reducing.  Making it safe for ourselves, and therefore for our future visitors, is paramount, and how wonderful it will be to welcome our true friends from across the sea, back to our shores once again. The land of saints and scholars awaits your arrival.

God bless you all.

If you have any message for me, just leave me a message, or e-mail me. I would love to hear from you. 😊😉😉😉( i need something to do.


Take care

Your friend in Ireland

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.