Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

 

A scene in my own locality. Ireland is Green.

Recently i was interviewed on our local radio station and you can listen to the full radio recording,and maybe learn a little more about me and what i do. Just follow the link below. This interview was very well received as it contains some of my own poetry, and one of the songs i composed, and which i sing on this interview.

https://www.mixcloud.com/KinvaraFM/community-connections-with-marian-connolly-27-01-2024

One of my groups visiting Corcomroe Abbey which dates back to the twelve hundreds and which was attacked and destroyed by Cromwells forces during the period most of our ancient were destroyed.

Have a look at my website

www.chauffeurdriveholidays.com

I will be blogging more frequently from now on as my tourist season starts up for the coming year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.