Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, July 5, 2021


 Me and my dog down by the pier near my home in Kinvara County Galway.


My sincere apologies to all of my family and friends in the USA for not being in touch yesterday as i had computer problems. A belated happy fourth of July to all, and i hope that you were able to celebrate in a nice safe way. I do know what a disappointment it must have been as we have now missed our last two St Patrick's days. Please God there will be safer days ahead, and we can all enjoy these occasions once again.

I am busy at the moment organizing everything for my business as i prepare to get back to full on touring in the not too distant future. So many of you out there have toured with me in the years gone bye and i am living on those happy memories as i keep my hopes up for the days ahead. You were all my inspiration and you were all the reason i fell in love with my touring business. I love you all and miss you very much.

If you have any pals thinking about touring Ireland, please do not hesitate to tell them about me and how i would love to hear from them and help them to prepare for a special vacation in our beautiful country.


The Spanish Arch in Galway city, one of the few remaining pieces of the old wall which surrounded this city.
Slea Head on the Dingle peninsulla, next stop the USA.

Love to hear from you anytime. Stay well, and stay happy.


Dave

All my contact information is on my website, which you will fine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.