Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, May 2, 2022

Back touring, and in full swing once again.  Now is the time to talk to me if you are thinking about an Irish vacation. I am busy, but i can still look after you. Call or email me, and we can talk then.

I have a great love for animals, and living in rural Ireland, we have no shortage of them. This lovely donkey has been living close to my home in Kinvara lately, and is just one of many animals in my local area. We have all the usual guys, cattle and sheep. donkeys and horses, chickens, geese, and plenty of cats and dogs. My mother came from farming stock and i suppose it is in my blood.

If you do come to tour with me you will see many such sights , and a whole lot more than that. I love rural Ireland, and the west and south west of Ireland are to me, the real Ireland. Here we have the lovely mountains, magnificent spectacular views of the rugged western coastline, and the wild Atlantic that separates us for the USA by three thousand miles.Here we have the famous offshore islands, the Blaskets, the Skelligs and other well known islands like the Aran islands, famous for their woolen sweaters.

Touring this region you get to see so many lovely towns and villages, and meet the local people famous for their friendliness.

These areas are famous for their great pubs and their seafood restaurants, and of course their traditional Irish music.

May has arrived and so have the tourists, and i have a busy time ahead from now on for the rest of the season. Our weather recently has been lovely with a lot of sunshine, and our usual share of springtime showers.  You are not too late to talk to me, if you are still thinking of an Irish holiday so just send me a message and i will take it from there, and we can see if i can work out a plan for you that will be a great introduction to our wonderful country. I am born and bred Irish, was educated here, and am a native Irish speaker. I know our history and love to share my stories about growing up here through all the changes that have occurred over the years. You will learn a lot on one of my tours, that i promise you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Happy to be here and loving every minute of their tour.

I recently added an option of a helicopter flight to my touring, for specific clients to enjoy, and had a trip myself over the mountains of Kerry and the Lakes of Killarney just a few days ago.

Yes, that is me, but eventhough it may look like i am piloting the helicopter , i definitely am not, The day was beautiful and i did enjoy it very much, and would recommend it for those who can afford it.

The famous Cliffs of Moher, a must see when you tour the west of Ireland.

Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting you soon.



1 comment:

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.