Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Friday, April 22, 2022

The Blarney Castle is very popular with many tourists and is often a part of my travel destinations.

It seems such a long time since i visited many of those beautiful places that were so much a part of my normal life before the pandemic. Now we are back in full swing once again and it feels good.


The Gap of Dunloe is another one of my favorites, and always very popular. It is an ancient road which was cut through the Kerry mountains during the ice age bt a giant glacier

This has become a busy time once again for me  and i am dealing with my enquiries as they come in as best i can. If you are thinking about visiting Ireland this year, get back to me soon and i will see what i can do for you.
You can either call me or email me . Lets get you to Ireland where you can recover after your long period in isolation. Ireland will bring back the roses in your cheeks and that sparkle in your eyes.


Scenes like this one above are so common throughout this land. The remains of one of the many old abbeys desecrated by Cromwell and his forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.