Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chauffeur Ireland West

As we draw closer to the end of another season i can look back with a lot of satisfaction at what was a surprisingly good year for me. I know that i have my friends to thank for a lot of this as referrals are a major part of my business. There is no better way of finding new customers and i would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who helped me in the past year. I hope that this does not sound like i am closing down for the winter already as i usually find that i have plenty to do right through October, and even into November. The off-season can still be surprisingly busy at times as people still come to Ireland during this period to visit their children(young adults) who are here doing extra studies in Irish Universities. They take the opportunity to do some touring and they are only delighted to find a driver/guide to bring them around. Others come because they just have holiday time and want to avail of the opportunity. There are also those who come on business trips and maybe bring their spouse with them and spend an extra few days having a look around Ireland. Our winters can be very mild and sometimes just as nice as Springtime or Autumn.The weather at the moment is really nice...cool and sunny with a little cloud, but very little rain this month. This would be a nice time to take a break if you are in a position to do that so give me a call if you need a driver.
I am disappointed in the lack of comments on my Blog and feel that if there were more of these it would be a lot more interesting. If i can help pass on any information or advice on Irish Holidays or Chauffeurdrive holidays, or simply just help with your plans, please just let me know. Maybe some of you are finding it difficult to leave a comment for some reason i am unaware of and if this is the case please e-mail me and tell me what the problem is. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's nicer to visit when there are fewer (of us) tourists.

    When is lambing season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy...great to see you again...i love the photo....those mysterious eyes. How is your book coming along? Maybe you can keep us posted here please. I agree with you about coming here when there are less people about but there is never a bad time. The lambing season starts around Easter when you have a demand for the traditional lamb with the Easter meal. From then onwards they start to become more plentiful and i love to see them gallivanting around the fields.Come see them for yourself anytime.From what i hear you are doing well....how about a spin in that fancy sports car? It might be nice for me to have somebody drive me around for a change.

    Your Pal

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still revising. I have a full manuscript out to an agent, but mostly I've gotten rejections. The Twilight series caused a resurgence of interest in vampires, but the market is glutted with books about them and agents are sick of them. I have bad timing. But if nothing comes of it now, I'll keep working on it and resubmit in a couple of years. Or if e-publishing catches on, I might upload my book to Kindle and sell it that way. It's probably harder to market, but if I was successful, I'd get a bigger percentage of the sales, and maybe snag a publisher to boot.

    You must be talking to Rose, lol. I loooooooooooooove my Trixie (that's what I call my car). We were in Scotland and I swear to you, there was an RX8 in front of us and I kept staring at the CAR instead of at the mountains. Can you imagine??? I wanted to be zipping along the winding roads and up the hills in an 8? *shiver* Sure! Come to Houston and I'll drive you around... we can sit in traffic together... maybe we can even gun the engine a little, lol.

    I will definitely come back to Ireland. I would love to come back and head north. And I want to see what they did to Corcomroe, I didn't get to see the part they were renovating.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.