Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My friend Kristy

My chauffeurdrive business has been good to me in many ways but its greatest gift has been the many lovely new friends it introduced into my world. I have just visited the web-site of one of these friends and i am recommending that you have a look at it too. Kristy and her friends, Rose and Debra, toured with me a few short years ago and we had a really great fun time. It was always obvious that Kristy was never going to be short of words and it does not surprise me in the least that she is now in the process of working on having her first book published. Kristy has a great zest for life and, backed by a wonderful imagination, a wacky, dry, tongue-in- cheek sense of humour,what more do you need to write a great book. You can read samples of her work on her site. I know that for one i look forward very much to reading her book when this happens. There are some wonderful photos of Ireland on this site and i am even included in one of them with the Irish wolfhounds. I am the one with the glasses. Have a look.
All the best with your work Kristy and keep us posted on your progress.

Kristy's address

www.kristyhutchison.weebly.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It's a blog about me!!! I feel like I won an Oscar!

    The feeling (as I'm sure you know by now) is mutual. I consider myself lucky that I have you for a friend and look forward to the next time we meet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm sharing this with Debra (and Rose recently asked for your contact info, so you may hear from her soon if you haven't already)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristy...i appreciate that. I will post a message on your Blog when i get a chance. I would also recommend that to others as i think a Blog is so much better when others contribute their thoughts and suggestions.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at Kristy's photos, recognizing some places we went and enjoying the unfamiliar ones. The wolfhounds were adorable! I love big dogs and they are truly gentle giants - next time I come to Ireland I hope to meet some.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.