Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Tim and Willie Show on KMLE Country 108 with Dave Hgan

On of the High Crosses at Clonmacnoise, Ireland's most famous monastic settlement. This place is well worth a visit and the ruins of the old cathedral, other churches, and its round tower are all wonderful treasures of our Christian heritage.

The lovely little harbour at Roundstone in Connemara.
This town is always very popular, even during the off season, and its location on the shores of Roundstone Bay on our west coast with the backdrop of the Twelve Pins is second to none.

The harbour in Kinvara.

Kinvara lies in a hidden bay, off Galway Bay, and is a town you will pass through on your way either from or to Galway, if you are going to the Cliffs of Moher.

Yesterday i got a call from KMLE Country 108 Radio to do a spot on the Tim and Willie Show in Phoenix Arizona. I have been on there before as Tim is a pal of mine having toured with me in the past. He met me when he hired me to take him to the Cliffs of Moher where his late Mom had requested he scatter her ashes. We did have a great time, along with his lovely wife Connie. They wanted to talk to me yesterday about what goes on here in Ireland on the Leap Day. I told him how that tradition was supposed to have come about when St Brigid implored St Patrick to allow women the right to ask men to marry them as the men here were a little backward about coming forward. Patrick finally agreed to one day every seven years but Brigid did not give up and got him down to one every four. Even with that great improvement i still had to ask my girl many years ago.
What a pity i cannot seem to get that show on my computer here. I love country music and they play the best. They also are a great fun group on that program and if you have not tuned him give it a go.

I think i have another date to join them again on St Patricks day. I muist get my Shamrock ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.