Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chauffeurdriven Vacations offers for West of Ireland Tours





   Lough Nafooey in the heart of Joyce country in Connemara




When you get off the beaten track in Ireland these are the kind of roads you will have to navigate. Easy enough....until you meet a truck or a tractor and trailer.


   Sunrise on a fine Winter's morning in the West of Ireland.
This could be a bumper year for tourism in Ireland, judging by the amount of enquiries we are getting. The year of the Gathering has kicked off and i hear that there is a blast of advertising going on over in the USA. I had better enjoy my temporary break, even though you could not really call what i have to do right now a break. This is the time of the year when i spend quiet a lot of time planning itineraries for prospective guests. I also have all of the accommodation arrangements to sort out as i look after that as well for my clients. Fortunately i have a great selection of quality hotels that i use so, if i cannot get what i need in one place, i have choices elsewhere. I try to book well ahead so that i am assured of my bookings in advance. That is why it is best to try to get your holiday booked with us as far in advance as possible. I do not look for large deposits and i do not demand full payment until near the time of your holiday. This does make it a lot easier for you and i know that my clients appreciate that.
The message is clear....if you want to be sure of your holiday with me, then now is a good time to get to work on it. Just send me a message and we can take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.