Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thank you Nancy and Rita from Chauffeurdriven Vacations Ireland

Dear Rita and Nancy

My two happy ladies with the old fisherman in Kinsale.


I do not normally post a special letter on my Blog for my clients, but you ladies were no ordinary clients and i just felt that i wanted to say a special thank you for the pleasure of your company over the last few days. If you had as nice a time as i had then i am very pleased. You were also my first real tour this year, so for that you also deserve special mention. I know that you are safely home now, and thank you for letting me know that as well. You will always be welcome back again. Rita already is well aware of that as she has been with me many times before. I would do it all again.