Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thank you Nancy and Rita from Chauffeurdriven Vacations Ireland

Dear Rita and Nancy

My two happy ladies with the old fisherman in Kinsale.


I do not normally post a special letter on my Blog for my clients, but you ladies were no ordinary clients and i just felt that i wanted to say a special thank you for the pleasure of your company over the last few days. If you had as nice a time as i had then i am very pleased. You were also my first real tour this year, so for that you also deserve special mention. I know that you are safely home now, and thank you for letting me know that as well. You will always be welcome back again. Rita already is well aware of that as she has been with me many times before. I would do it all again.

4 comments:

  1. The pleasure was all mine Dave! You are a wonderful host and hopefully I will be Able to come again soo. Again, you are the best!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Nancy. You will always be welcome back.

      Dave

      Delete
  2. Hey Dave!!

    We did have a grand time !!!

    My birthday in Killarney was the best ! The gardens at MuckRoss House were fantastic. We started out in the arboretum and ended up coming back with the stream. I found a place in the woods where my imagination told me the king fairy sat on the tree stump and the rest of the fairies sat around on moss covered rocks ! The picture is almost magical !!

    Kinsale was beyond my dreams ! I loved staying at the Trident Hotel on the docks. The walks downtown were great. I believe I took three of them. The rain didn't stop me !! I just loved being there !

    We didn't get to do too much in Dublin. We just didn't have the energy to go out--besides, it was raining pretty good. So, we went to the Hairy Lemon for supper. Always a good meal there. I gave away my last lotto tickets to the young man who waited on us. Hope someone won something !!!

    Dave, I hope your year is as good as the time we had.

    Love,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to cure my fatty liver how to cure my fatty liver how to cure my fatty liver

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - cure fatty liver naturally

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.