Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chauffeurdriven vacations and services in Ireland West and South West

The sunshine over my garden today.

What a glorious spell of weather we have been having in the West of Ireland of late when many parts of the country were having snow and really bitter cold conditions. We have had it cold, but we had no snow, and our roads have been free of ice and sleet, so driving has not been a problem.
Most of my work over the last few days has seen me dealing with enquiries mainly and my dates are filling up, so if you are thinking seriously about coming over then it might not be a bad idea to give me a call, sooner rather than later.
This year we have dedicated to "The Gathering", a call to our Irish cousins and friends to come and visit us and enjoy some of the many wonderful events that are being organised all over the country by communities everywhere.
Maybe you will join us. You will be more than welcome.

Letting someone else do the driving might not be a bad idea.


2 comments:

  1. It's remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which is beneficial for my know-how. thanks admin

    My site :: christianlouboutinoutletshop2013.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

    My site christianlouboutinoutletshopx.com

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.