Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer arrives in Ireland with Chauffeurdriven vacations



One of the many deserted famine time cottages on the west coast of Ireland. A tiny cottage like this might have been home to a father and mother and ten ot twelve kids. Note the small windows and doorway, they had very little in the way of good fuel to heat these homes and the less window and door space the less draughts they had to deal wi0th. In a house like this there was one main room where everything went on and a couple of tiny bedrooms and maybe a bit of loft space under the roof. They were hardy people, and they had to be to survive.

Many people have commented on my recent pictures of the lambs but this one with Cathy leaves you in no doubt tat holding a lamb is a joy. 


Relaxing in the sunshine outside my house, and enjoying the arrival of Summer at last. Our temperatures today reached into the mid twenties, and it was really nice. I always say that there is no weather like our Irish weather, despite the above average amount of rain we get. Just look at what is happening world wide right now, weatherwise. Mainland Europe is being flooded out with colossal downpours and the USA is battered by tornadoes. Other countries are being fried alive and there are vast areas of the planet turning to dust through lack of rainfall. We ourselves have had very slow growth this year and we are at least six weeks behind, with our whitethorn just blossoming now when it should have done that in March. But we are not suffering like these other areas and we have avoided the extremes. When you come to Ireland, you will not be in danger of being washed away by flooding, of hurricanes,or tornadoes or earthquakes. You may need an umbrella, or rainwear, but your life will not be in danger from extreme weather conditions. We are blessed, and if we are honest with ourselves, we should know that. 

I use my Lexus for small parties and my VW when i have up to eight people. Silver is my colour, as you can see by my hair.

These lambs had strayed into my field from my neighbours field next door. These kind of things are pretty normal when you live in a rural area like i do. In an area like this you have to make allowances, like tolerate little guys like this when they eat your flowers. Why not the weeds?

If you need me just e-mail me 

dovechauffeurdrive@gmail.com





5 comments:

  1. Ηowdy! This pоst coulԁn't be written much better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I'll fοrward this article to him.
    Pгеtty sure he'll have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

    Check out my blog post Why wouldn't yоu Rеview Hotels Chагges?
    ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful points altogetheг, you sіmplу wοn a
    neω гeadeг. What might you suggеst about your submit thаt you just mаԁe somе daуs in the pаst?
    Аny sure?

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; low-cost journey the european union the top you can find from cost-effective costs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure where you aгe getting yοur infoгmation, but gгeat topiс.
    I needѕ tο spend some tіmе
    leаrning more or understanԁing mοre.
    Thanks for gгеat info I was lοοking for thiѕ info for my mission.


    Ηeгe is mу ωeb рage - Last mіnute Motel Reseгvation ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you simрly shаreԁ
    this useful іnfo wіth us. Pleаsе ѕtay uѕ up to date
    lіkе this. Thаnks for shаring.


    My webρage: Star Inns In Phuket Phuket Island Seashore Villa Phuket

    ReplyDelete
  5. eaсh time i used to read smаller articles thаt also
    clear theіr motive, and that iѕ alѕo hapρenіng with this post ωhiсh I am reаding here.


    mу blog; Orlando Inns Have Competitive Rates

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.