Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chauffeurdriven tours of Ireland. Own guide and drive Ireland.

The final day, and the final photo, of my tour with Mike and Sue, and Terry and Jeff, outside the Grafton Capital Hotel in the heart of Dublin city, where they were staying on their final night.

Well all good things must come to an end, and this tour certainly illustrated this very clearly. I hate having to say goodbye, and this was one of those occasions when i found it hard to do just that. This morning, (Sat), we left Killarney as we began our long journey to Dublin. The fact that i was also feeling unwell did not help either, and this, i feel, was due to the flu vaccination i received last Monday. I had been lacking in energy, and very tired most of the week, and if it was not for the fun group i had with me, i think it would have been a lot harder. By Saturday i really was worn out and the thought of the long drive to Dublin was not a pleasant thought, on top of having to say good bye to my friends.
I did not hang around long after getting them to their hotel, as it would have made it all the harder, and i was quickly on my way on my long journey to Kinvara, on the west coast, and home.

I hope my friends had a nice holiday and that they left with many happy memories of my country. Mike and Sue had never been here before. Terry and Jeff had toured with me back in 2007 and it would be nice to think that maybe we can get together again sometime in the future.

Finally, to you, Jeff and Terry, and Mike and Sue, thanks for everything, and i hope that you had a time to remember fondly. You were a pleasure to be with, and i will keep you all in my prayers.

Your friend always

Dave

3 comments:

  1. Dave - The trip was beyond my expectations. I hope you feel better. All the best.

    Your New Friends,
    Mike & Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mike and Susan

      Thank you for your kind comment. It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to take you around and show you some of our beautiful country. You were perfect travelling companions and i am pleased that you had a good time. You will always be welcome.

      Dave

      Delete
  2. i like your information
    very nice post

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.