Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Friday, November 15, 2013

Chauffeurdriven tour offers for 2014 in Ireland

One of my cars outside the Killarney Plaza in Killarney this week. This one is my latest addition and is a really lovely comfortable car. I have alternate transport for larger groups.

The Plaza Hotel in Killarney is one of my own favourites, and indeed one that has proven to be a favourite with my clients also. The location is superb and the staff there are always so helpful.

This week i was in Killarney once again, mainly working on my plans for the coming year, which once again looks like being a very busy one.
My next tour begins in Dublin on Monday week, and outside of Dublin, once again includes many wonderful places along our Western shores. When my clients choose to use Dublin as their arrival and departure point, i then always suggest that they spend a couple of days in Dublin itself, either at the begining, or the end, of their tour. In this case, they will be spending their final few days in Dublin before heading for home in the USA once again. There is no point in having a chauffeur in Dublin as all of the main city attractions are easy to get to, and the best way to do it, is by using the Hop-on Hop-off buses. These take you all around the city to all of the historic sites for a most reasonable fare. The rest of our tour will include places like Ashford Castle in Connemara, Galway city, and down the west coast,via the Cliffs of Moher, to Killarney, and all the main attractions in that region.
Hopefull the weather will hold up for us.

My company will be adding additional help to our list of drivers next year as i am already finding, much to my satisfaction, that my list of enquiries is growing, due, mainly, to the wonderful work my previous clients are doing for me in promoting my service. It is hard to beat "word of mouth" referrals. Any drivers employed by me will be top grade, fully qualified, and will be following plans agreed in advance by me, with my clients. I, personally, will always be in control of each tour, and if there are any problems, i will always be reachable to deal with them.
It has taken a lot of hard work to build up the reputation that my company now has for delivering a very different experience for my clients. There are others out there in the chauffeuring business, but they do not do it the way i do it. I can give you phone numbers of past customers in the USA who will gladly tell you about their special tours with me, and answer any queries which you may have with regard to my company or my tours.I will be working on new ideas with regard to organising groups over in the USA and i will be telling you more about that in the near future.
Now is as good a time as any to begin to plan for which just may be the holiday of a lifetime for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.