Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Chauffeur driven/ chauffeur drive vacations/ holiday in west and south west of Ireland

The pillar of rock, known as the Stack, at the Cliffs of Moher on the edge of the Burren in County Clare. Here, thousands of sea birds nest ,and hatch their eggs in  the safest of environments. let me bring you there.


The west and south west coast of Ireland is alive with Dolphins and an ever increasing amount of whales also, especially in the southern regions. On my latest trip to the Aran Islands we really did enjoy the Dolphins.

The islanders of Inishere, the smallest of the Aran islands, at the mouth of Galway Bay, are proud of this magnificent old church ruin,which they themselves excavated from beneath a mountain of sand. This is their local graveyard, and also is the resting place of their saint Kevin who built this church back in the sixth century. I would love to take you here also.

Another group of my American pals at Ashford Castle in Connemara. How can anybody not want to see the beautiful west of Ireland.

Ross Castle, the mighty fortress of the O'Donoghue Clan in Killarney, another of the special places i like to bring my friends on my exciting tours.

One of my favourite places, and another of the areas i always include in my famous tours of the west and south west of Ireland.This is the view at Slea head on the magnificent Dingle Peninsula.

Just a sample of some of the places you can enjoy if you decide that the West of Ireland's magic has grabbed you. It has grabbed me, and i never tire of its beauty.

I will post more lovely pictures soon.

Why not drop me a line and begin the journey of a lifetime. I just may surprise you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.