Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Touring West of Ireland with own chauffeur/car and driver

From the Cliffs of Moher in the sun

to the beehive huts on the Dingle peninsula in the rain

From golf on the famous Killeen course in Killarney
to a pint at Coome in the highest pub in Ireland.
That's what you can do when you travel with your own car and driver/chauffeur.
My present tour ended tonight after i left my party at Bunratty, where they will be enjoying the Irish night in the barn at Bunratty castle.
This latest tour was really enjoyable for me, and i know for them also.I like nothing better than to travel with a fun group, and we did have many great laughs together. Gigi and Larry had travelled with me before, but the rest of the party, Pam and Don, and Fr John and Fr Neil, were first timers who were tailor made for this group. Thank you Gigi and Larry for coming back to me, and for bringing such nice people to share this tour with you. You were all stars.
I will post some more pictures from this tour later in the week, hopefully.

If you want to have a very special experience, and a fun tour of your own, then feel free to contact me at any time and we will plan your own special tour for you.
I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.