Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Killarney on chauffeurdriven tour with Dave Hogan and dovechauffeurdriven tours

On Saturday we left Kinvara for the wonderful Cliffs of Moher and the Burren of County Clare. Unfortunately due to a technical problem I cannot show you any photos until I get home on Tuesday next but I will post them then.
Having spent some most enjoyable time at the Cliffs we made our way to Killarney and the Plaza Hotel, where many of my readers have stayed during their tours with me. As it happened, Mayo and Kerry were competeing in the All-Ireland Gaelic Football semi-final having drawn the first game last Sunday. We sat and watched the game in the bar in the company of a group of fanatical young girls from the local area and I do not think that my friends hadever witnessed such wild and fun support for a team. To cap it all off, their team,Kerry, won what was the best football game I have ever watched. If I was ever to pick a game for newcomers to our national game to watch, I could not have picked a better one. It was a shame that anyone should have to lose but poor Mayo can return to their county today covered in glory and bask in the honour of having been a part of what to me and to many others as the best game of football ever played in our magnificent National Stadium, the legendary Croke Park. Well done Kerry and Mayo.
This morning we all go to Mass together in the magnificent Killarney Cathedral. Then we are off to Dingle. As I write this morning, the sun is shining in my Killarney bedroom window.

The weather forecast for the coming days is really good and how beautiful Ireland is, and how fortunate are those who choose Fall to travel to Ireland. September and October can be really nice here, not quiet so busy, and still with good weather and plenty of daylight to enjoy it.

If you cannot wait to get here, then why not contact me and we will see what we can do.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Make sure you come back in midweek to see the photos of our tour to date. I will be posting them, and they are worth seeing. After all they are a good looking, and very happy group. Am I not the lucky man.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.