Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Chauffeurdriven vacations/tours in Ireland.






Kinvara Harbour yesterday.

I took these pictures yesterday later in the afternoon, as i enjoyed a stroll around my own local harbour in Kinvara,where i live. The day was fresh, and the air was cool and clean, and it all looked so calm and peaceful. Many of my Blog followers will have enjoyed this view themselves, having toured with me, and they will appreciate just how lovely my home town is. It is a small town, located on the southern shores of Galway Bay, and renowned for its great seafood and steak restaurants, its quaint old fashioned pubs, and its traditional music.
The famous Dun Guaire Castle can bee seen on the horizon in the background, and some of you will have enjoyed your night there in the castle at one of their Medieval Banquets, which run right throughout the season.
Most of my life has been spent here in Ireland. I did live abroad for a couple of years in my youth, but this only confirmed, that for me, Ireland was where i wanted to remain permanently. That has been the case, and this love for Ireland is what spurred me on to spend my life doing what i do today, making myself available to anybody and everybody who has that desire to come and see for themselves, just why this island is such a remarkable country.
I help you to plan your vacation, i arrange all of your accommodation, i meet and greet you at the airport, i take you around, and when we have completed our program together, i take you back to the airport once again. What could be more simple.
Is it expensive? When everything is taken into consideration, the answer to that is simply "NO".

If a visit to the real Ireland is something you really want to experience, then just e-mail me and we can take it from there. My territory is the Republic of Ireland, my clients have connections to many different parts of this country but that is not a problem, as i know my country. I am a native. I know our history. I speak our Gaelic language. I know our music, our history, our politics and our religious history. I love to share all of this with my travelling companions.  Its costs you nothing to discuss your ideas with me. If i can help, i will.
Maybe we can get together sometime.

Your friend in Ireland
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.