Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Personal chauffeurdriven tours/vacations in Ireland/West/Southwest from Dublin or Shannon airports.






The magnificent Cliffs of Moher in County Clare on our West coast.

The Cliffs are just one of the places on our Western seaboard. There are many wonderful sights to see when you come to Ireland, and i have no problem bringing my visitors to where ever they wish to go, but for me, the West is best. I love the fresh Atlantic air and the rugged coastline.
I will help you to develop your own plan and in most cases my clients end up with most of what they wanted themselves, put together in a format that works. You do want to have a vacation that will live in your memory for years to come, and it makes sense to get help and advice from a professional. To have him with you while you are here, really is the icing on the cake. I often find that the parting from my new friends at the end of a tour is not easy, but many of my clients come back to me again and i do look forward to that.
My calendar is slowly but surely begining to fill for the coming year, so, if you are interested, just write to me and we can take it from there.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.