Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Chauffeurdriven tours of Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdriven tours.

My Ryan Party arrived at Shannon airport early this morning to celebrate the begining of their Irish tour with me over the St Patrick's Day week. What a wonderful time to be in Ireland, and what a wonderful way for Loretta and George to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with their family members, Becky and Beth, and Tim, who will be joining us on Tuesday morning. They deserved this beautiful weather, 50 years deserves something special, and the beautiful sunshine which greeted them this morning, seemed to acknowledge that and helped to show Ireland off in all her glory.
In this picture we are standing on the promenade in Salthill Galway on the shores of Galway Bay, renowned in song and story. From the left we have Becky, then Beth, then George and Loretta, and then, of course, we have, well you know who, everybody knows me, ok, the good looking guy on the right.

Driving along the banks of the river Corrib in the centre of Galway city this morning, we saw this happy fellow waiting outside this front door, obviously waiting for some kind person who must feed him regularly.

I just had to add this picture of the Ryan's standing on the promenade in Salthill, with Salthill Park in the background. The house with the red peaked roof in the background on the hilltop over Becky's, head, was my old home, where i was raised.
Loretta and George specifically wanted me to pass on their fond regards to their dear friends,Gigi and Larry Kayser, who sent them to me for their tour, and to let them know that from the word go, they are having a ball. I would also like to thank the Kaysers for sending me such a lovely family, and i know that we are going to have a great time.Thank you Gigi and Larry, and my regards to everybody over there.

After our early morning tour of the city, i brought the Ryan's to their hotel in the centre of the town, The Harbour Hotel, where we all had a great breakfast together, after taking in the wonderful fresh air on the promenade in Salthill.
Just look at those plates, there are a couple of little roast potatoes left on the nearest plate, and that was my plate. They left nothing. I think i may have a job keeping up with my new pals in the eating stakes, and i am now bad at it.
Tomorrow we head for Connemara, the "Quiet Man" country. Make sure you come along, and follow our tour on my Blog as we go.
Take care for now.

P.S If you need me just send me a message.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.