Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Chauffeurdrive Vacations/Holidays in Ireland

 A river in the heart of Connemara, on the doorstep of where i was born in Galway.

This could be the ideal time to begin planning your Irish vacation, that is of course if you have not started to do so already. It is also a good time for me to make myself available to help prospective customers to decide on a suitable itinerary for their Irish adventure.
A little about me.
I was born and reared in Galway City, that famous town known as the city of the Tribes, and named after the fourteen wealthy merchants who virtually ruled this town. Galway was very much an Anglo Norman town, and many of the families were of Norman aorigin. 
Galway was a great town to grow up in and its location, n Ireland's western seaboard and right in the centre of the Wild Atlantic Way, makes it an ideal location for anybody who wants to visit this magnificent coastline which is nowbecoming ireland's leading attraction for overseas visitors.
To tour this region with somebody who was born and reared here,. and who has spent virtually all of his life, has to be an added attraction, and indeed a great advantage as this is my homeland.I know my country, i speak our native tongue, i did not have to do a tour guides course. All i know is from my own experience and i have plenty of that.
A ruined house at Slea Head on the Dingle peninsula. I can never pass this ruin without thinking of the families that inhabited this wild and beautiful area overlooking the Blasket Islands.




Everybody wants to see the majestic Cliffs of Moher
The restored Ross Castle just on the outskirts of Killarney town.
The Browne doorway which proudly stands in the centre of Eyre Square in the heart of Galway town. This magnificent door was the entrance to the home of the Browne family, one of the ruling merchant families in my city. 

I would love to hear from you if you are thinking about coming my way and will do my best to help you to plan and to execute the Irish holiday of a lifetime.  I have many friends from many areas who can vouch for that and can even put you in touch with some of them if you think that that might help.
In the meantime, have a wonderful Christmas. You can find all of my details on my website, which you can connect with from here on my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.