Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, December 7, 2015

The Wild Atlantic way with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive

Sincere apologies to all of you who follow me regularly here on my Blog, but i have been plain lazy since i posted last. I had just completed what had been a long and very busy season, and i really did need a break from it all. I will try to be here more often from now on, as many people are begining to plan for their Irish vacation in 2016, and i like to help, if at all possible.
The drive to advertise, and promote, the western seaboard of Ireland, now commonly known as "The Wild Atlantic Way" , has been a tremendous success and who better to take you on that journey than somebody who was born and reared here, grew up here, and still lives there. I did not have to learn about this region from books, or guide programs, i lived the ways of the west. I speak the native Irish language, i sing the songs, and tell the stories. I know, and love,  my country.




The famous Bunratty Castle, where you can enjoy a medieval banquet as you tour this area.



The tiny harbour town of Roundstone in Connemara is another popular place to visit on your way around the west.
This seagull knows all about the beauty of the Dingle peninsula, as he sits on the wall at Slea Head, with the Blasket Islands in the background.

These photos are just a sample of what lies in store for you on this amazing coast. This is what i call the real Ireland.
Come and see for yourself.
If you need to learn more, just message me. I would only be delighted to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.