Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Executive chauffeurdriven tours of Ireland with Dovechauffeurdrive

 The famous Galway Bay Hooker, the fishing and transport boat used by the fishermen on our west coast.

 I was born and reared in the West of Ireland, and that is where my heart is. It is now better known as the Wild Atlantic way, and that is really a fitting name for this region. Traveling with me you not only have the advantage of having a qualified driver, but you have somebody who knows this area inside out, someone who understands the people, knows their language, and knows first hand what it was like to grow up here in the twentieth century.
 There is much to do in this beautiful country. I took the above picture of a falcon while some of my clients attended a session with this bird of prey.
 Another picture as the falcon landed on my own arm. Of course i was wearing the much needed glove. A little scary, but safe enough.
Another good reason for having me drive you around, as you can see from this picture, as i move a large rock on this narrow mountain road. (Well, i tried anyway).

Make sure to follow along on my Blog as i start another tour tomorrow, featuring some of wonderful western side of my country. 
If you would like to find out more about my service, just message me and i will do the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.