Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Kinsale on Chauffeurdriven tour of Wild Atlantic Way with Dovechauffeurdrive

My latest tour, with Stan and Becky Poltack, and Fran Moran, has just ended, and my new pals from Mass. are now relaxing in Dublin before flying out of Ireland, after what i know has been a really lovely, and exciting adventure.  These new friends came to me after being referred to me by some of my existing pals, in Mass. mainly in the Springfield area. I have been really fortunate to have such great friends in that State, and i could not even begin to name them all, as there are many. I would not like to leave any of them out by begining to name them. I just want to extend my gratitude to all of them for sending such lovely people my way. This was indeed a special tour, and the parting was a sad one.
Our final day and night was spent in Kinsale on the south coast of Ireland, a lovely little town known now as the gourmet capitol of Ireland. We had a lovely meal in Jim Edwards pub, a restaurant i would highly recommend.


A harbour cruise was a highlight of this visit and the picture above shows their cruiser returning after their trip.
 Now for a couple of my favourite pics from this tour. Becky with her baby lamb,
Fran's lamb, eating her coat collar.

Becky, Stan, and Fran at Slea Head, with the historic Blasket Islands in the Atlantic offshore.
Returning from their trip to the Gap of Dunloe, and cruising down the lakes of Killarney to Ross castle.

A lovely group shot at the harbour in Kinsale.
A happy Becky and Stan in the Gap of Dunloe. Stan is now my lifelong buddy, and i wear his Patriots shirt.
Fran is also a very special lady and was also a joy to spend time with.
A hug for Becky, before we parted company. What a lovely lady.

Thank you all for the really lovely time i spent with you, and safe home, and God speed. You have left me with many happy memories.
Your pal always
Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.