Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Chauffeurdriven holiday in the West of Ireland with Dovechauffeurdrive draws to a happy end.

Well, all good things come to an end, and today i had to part with my new group of pals, as i brought them to Galway, where they were to catch their bus to Dublin.
Before parting company with them, i took them on a tour of the city, and the suburb of Salthill, where i was born and reared. This picture above was taken right in front of the home i was born in, and it overlooks the Salthill Park , the promenade on the sea front in Salthill, and Galway Bay itself. The mountains on the far side of the Bay are the hills of County Clare, where we were yesterday.
Once again, what a lovely day we had here, cool again, but really beautiful with glorious sunshine.
From the left here we have, Jim, Maureen, Pauline, and Rob.
The magnificent Galway Cathedral was another one of our stops today, and here we have Maureen and Pauline inside this beautiful church.
Rob joined the group for this picture.
My party are very fond of animals,especially Maureen, and she asked me to send her a picture of my pony Taffy, (many of my Facebook and Blog pals have actually met Taffy)
Well, here he is Maureen.
,
I also had told Maureen about my old pal Caesar, a wonderful dog i had rescued some thirty years ago, and who was my pal all through the intervening years, until i had to put him to sleep a few years ago. I had written, and recorded, a song for Caesar, which i played for them, and Maureen wanted me to send her a picture of Caesar also. so here he is Maureen.
My final picture, which i took in the center of Galway City before we parted company today. I hate goodbyes, but it was lovely to have had them with me for the few days. They fulfilled all the requirements for what i would call a lovely tour, they were happy and wonderful company, they were not demanding, and relied completely on my judgement and my knowledge of my country, and it was just like bringing my pals around on a social visit.
Thank you all, Pauline, Rob, Maureen and Jim, you were lovely, and i hope that we can stay in touch. You will always be more than welcome to come back again, as will any of your friends.
Travel home safely.

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.