Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Monday, March 13, 2023

 

Back on the road again, and looking forward to another busy touring season. 
Here we have a happy group of my touring companions posing in front of the ancient Dun Guaire Castle in Kinvara, where i actually live. What a lovely little harbour town it is, on thew shores of Galway Bay. My fellow travellers always love Kinvara.

The Gap of Dunlo is a spectacular road through the Kerry mountains, which was carved through the rock by a giant glacier during the ice age. This is another "top of my list" journeys for my fellow travellers, and involves a ride up through these mountains on a horse drawn carriage, followed by an open boat ride down through the lakes of Killarney, ending at the spectacular Ross castle. Just ask and i will take you there.

We could also visit the magical Dingle Peninsula where you might even get to cuddle a lamb. Another one of my special treats.

This is always an exciting time of the year for me as i get to meet so many new friends, many who find me through friends of their own, who have recommended me. It also signals the begining of a new season after a break from touring , which i always try to take as Springtime is here at last after a long Winter. 

If you have any interest in coming my way, now is the time to let me know as i am in this business for many years and get booked up early on. The early bird catches the worm, and i would hate to disappoint anybody

You have to be careful in the Gap of Dunlo as loose rocks can be a bit of a hazard. Here i am just clearing the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.