Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Hello, hello, to all my dear friends who may have been concerned when they noticed that my Blog had not been visible for some time.

I am alive and well and working away as always and hope to be active on my Blog now once again.If you do want me for anything i will respond immiediately. 


 I am back on the air once again after an enforced absence due to problems with my computer and my Blog. I am still working away at my touring business, as this has been a very busy year for the chauffeurdrive business, and there are still a few weeks to go before this season comes to a close. If you are the type of person who likes to plan well in advance, so the you can be sure and comfortable that you will not end up like many people, who leave it too late,and then find that they cannot find anybody suitable later on I will get to work on your plans with you straight away..

If you are in need of somebody to take you around this season, i can still look after you as i have some gaps to fill. I now have additional service for larger groups. My last tour i had twelve people  so for further information, the best and most efficient way to reach me is by either phoning me on my landline below or i do have whatsapp also in addition to the normal phone systems.

Landline.001353-91-6367676

Cell phone  001-353-872570933

dovechauffeurdrive@gmail.com


(Picture above)My recent group enjoying the sunshine at the Cliffs of Mohair on the West coast of Ireland. 

(Picture Below)

Together at the burial site of their relatives. 

Our weather this year has been a mixed bag but it has been bearable and not like so many counties where people have been suffering from most unusual temperatures due to climate change. We have been blessed and it has resulted in many people changing their holiday plans and coming to Ireland. They are also forecasting even higher temperatures in those countries for next year with no change to our Irish weather. Ireland may be the place to plan for next year.

There is still plenty of time for you to visit us this year so contact me as soon as you can and i will do what i can for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Dave Hogan

Dovechauffeurdrive 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.