Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

 

A beautiful sunny day on the harbour front  in Kinvara today, once again. What a glorious begining to our Autumn we are having as our visitors from all over the world continue to enjoy their Irish vacations. I have always maintained that when we do get this type of weather here, there is no place like Ireland. It is never too hot and never too cold, we just do not get the same extremes that most countries get.

This has been a fortunate period for our tourist season as our bookings continue to flood in. I do have availability for you so if you are still planning to come our way, then please contact me as soon as possible and i will look after you.

Two very happy fellow travelers posing, at the statue of John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara in the village of Cong, where the famous Irish movie "The Quiet Man was filmed. Do you recognise yourselves in this picture? I have so many pictures of past clients, some recent and some from back a few years ago, and i am going to post some of these more frequently for a little fun. If you see yourself in any of these pictures, as i continue to post them, please let us know. Just a little fun for you.

I am five today. Wish me a happy birthday. Today my mammy brought me for my daily swim at Traught Beach near my home where she swims with me every day all though the year. I am a really great swimmer and many people are amazed at both of us as we swim together. It looks a little cold today but remember, we have the gulf stream here which keeps our water nice and warm.

If you are a regular swimmer and you want to try our waters then there will be no problem doing that.

How about a helicopter trip? I can provide that also. Here we have three friends who toured with me and who enjoyed a trip which took them over the mountains of the Ring of Kerry and the burren of County Clare and the Cliffs of Moher. This trip started out in Kinvara in County Galway and took four or five hours and was an ufforgettable experience for them. Was that you guys? 

This happy couple are pictured in Dingle in Co Kerry posing at the commemorative statue of the world famous Dingle Dolphin Fungi who disappeared just about a year ago and is sadly missed. He was in his thirties and was coming to the inevitable end of his life. He is a great loss to both out tourists and our locals as he was so well loved by one and all.

If you have toured with me, and know of anybody interested in an Irish chauffeurdriven vacation, please just give them my information and i will look after the rest. I will not let you down.

Yes, they did get me a cake today, and i did put my candle out.

Remember if you do come to tour with my daddy Dave, then i am sure he will bring you to visit me in my home. Bye for now.

dovechauffeurdrive@gmail.com

Website

chauffeurdriveholidays.com

Have a look at what we do.


We cater for small and large groups.  We are already taking bookings for 2024. No harm in making your plans early. I will deal with you personally by email or by phone. I can provide you with references and contact numbers for people in the USA who have toured with me previously and who will answer whatever questions you may wish to ask them about my services.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.