Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Friday, April 16, 2021

 


Well i can only say that my chauffeurdrive business has been put on hold, like many other businesses, but thank God, i do believe that despite this not being over yet, things are improving, and we are all becoming more optimistic by the day. New case numbers are declining here, and also the death rate, as more and more people are being vaccinated. I myself am patiently waiting for my second jab a week from today, and am ready, and excited to swing back into action as soon as i am required. I think that others in my chauffeurdrive business are also preparing to begin to operate, and the emphasis will be on looking after people who have been vaccinated, and who require our services. I believe that there will eventually be a general requirement for tourists to produce evidence of having been vaccinated before being allowed travel, and to avail of all general facilities such as accommodation, restaurants and pubs, and places of interest. 

Just common sense, and if that does not suit then best to stay where you are. There will be allowance made for people who cannot for health reasons etc have the vaccination, and that is just simple common sense. You go on vacation to have a good time, to relax and enjoy yourself, and to recover from the strain of everyday living, and you cannot do that if you are endangering your life or the life of others.


My poor Golden Retriever, Fionn, (Irish for blonde or fair haired) abiding by government restrictions, as he isolates in his pen). He has no idea what is going on, and all he wants to do is head for the beach nearby and meet his buddies. Well do not worry, he gets to do that twice daily where we live and he is fine. As far as i know anyway, dogs do not get this covid thing . (His pen is just where we put him when we need a break.)


I am a good many years in this business now and have always had the safety and enjoyment of my customers at heart, and there are many people to testify to that. I will continue to do just that.

I am here and waiting for you. If you are thinking about an Irish vacation, just get in touch with me and i will help you to plan it and put it together with you, and we can look forward to enjoying that trip together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dave Hogan

Either e-mail me @

dovechauffeurdrive@gmail.com

or

phone 

011-353-91-637676        (From the USA)

Stay safe and stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.